Eventbrite is the largest self-service ticketing platform in the world that helps people find and plan events. I was recently inspired by them to talk about my ideal of the perfect panel of bloggers.
Since I am primarily a beauty blogger, below is a list of just a few of the beauty bloggers that I would love to set down with and talk all things beauty.
- Styled by McKenz – I love to read McKenzie’s fashion posts. When it comes to fashion she has an eye for style and good bargains. Whether it is casual or dressy, she has you covered!
- Her Quarters – Amy does amazing reviews of many different products. I enjoy reading her reviews and learning about new products on the market.
- Obsessive Compulsive Designer – I started reading this blog when she was writing about her recent wedding, which was beautiful. I love reading her posts to see what things she is into at the moment.
- Beauty by a Dutch Girl – I love reading Anne’s beauty product reviews, especially since she uses a lot of drugstore products!
- Healthy Glow – This blog does a great job of reviewing a good mix of high end and drugstore products.
If I were to moderate this panel of lovely ladies, here are a few questions I would be sure to ask:
- What made you want to start a blog?
- When did you first become interested in beauty/fashion?
- What is your favorite brand of makeup/clothing?
- How do you describe your style?
- Who/What is your fashion inspiration?
- If you had to live with only one beauty product, what would it be?
- I have a post on my blog called, My Makeup Story, and it talks about my journey with using makeup. What would be your Makeup Story?
- What is your ideal of the perfect day?
I think once we all got talking we could go on for hours. This is one reason that I started my blog, to communicate with a community of people that share the same interests.
I have seen several beauty bloggers I follow on YouTube participate in conference panels like this. They always seem to have a great time and it is interesting to see how they answer certain questions. Doing this post has made me think about how great it would be to actually get to meet some of the bloggers I follow in person. The beauty bloggers I mentioned above live in all different places. It would be difficult to get even a few of us in the same place, but if ever possible it would be a blast!
If you are thinking about planning a conference or event in your area, check out Eventbrite’s online registration page!