I used my Lorac Pro Palette this morning to create this subtle smokey eye look.
Here steps I took to create this look:
- First, I applied the Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer. This is a good primer and the sample has lasted forever. However, sometimes I feel like it makes the shadow hard to blend.
- Next I applied the color Sable into my crease.
- Then I used the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold all over my eye lid. I got this sample in my Sephora Play! subscription last month. To check out the other products I got click here.
- To create the subtle smokey look, I used a mix of Deep Purple and Slate on the Outer V.
- I used the black gel eyeliner from Essence to make my wing liner on top (review coming soon!).
- On my bottom lash line I applied the Sable shadow all the way across with a little of the Deep Purple on the outer edges. I also lined my bottom lash line with the Urban Decay 24 Hour eyeliner in the shade Hustle.
- Lastly I applied some mascara using my Grande Mascara sample.
Here are the products I used for the rest of my makeup:
- Primer – Cover/FX Illuminating Primer
- Foundation – Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in Soft Sand
- Powder – Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent
- Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay in Ecstatic
- Contour – Shadowplay from the Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette
- Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Foundation in Pearl
- Brow gel – Essence Make Me Brow
- Lipstick – Clinique Pop Matte Lip Colour + Primer in the shade Blushing Pop (I love this lipstick, click here to see why)
And here is the full finished look….
Hope you like this look and thanks for stopping by!