I wake up thinking it is about 5 AM since my alarm hasn’t went off and I have another hour to sleep. But to my surprise it is actually 7 AM!! I jump up and rush to the shower, it is definitely going to be a dry shampoo day. How did I miss my alarm? I don’t even remember turning it off!
I have to be at work no later than 8 AM and have to cut time somewhere. Not washing my hair buys me some time, but there is no way I can do my normal makeup routine. Here is my 15 minute or less makeup look for those mornings I am running late.
- Primer: bareMinerals Prime Time BB Primer Cream in Light
- Foundation/Powder: bareMinerals READY SPF 20 powder foundation in Light
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Ecstatic
- Brows: Essence Make Me Brow in 02 browny brows
- Eyeshadow: Cashmere Bunny from the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette only in the crease
- Mascara: Make Up For Ever Excessive Lash
- Lipstick: Clinique Pop Matte Lip Colour + Primer in Blushing Pop
I got to work right at 8 o’clock. Shew, what a hectic morning! I like to take my time getting ready in the mornings, but ever so often I sleep through my alarm and it throws my whole day off. I get anxious when I think I am going to be late. Thankfully I don’t do this too much, but being off last week has really gotten me off my schedule.
This would also be a good makeup routine for those days you want to wear makeup but not too much, more of a “no makeup, makeup” look.
What do you change in your routine if you are running late? I have friends that would just be late for work and makeup their time rather than to change their normal routine.