Here is a list of my top 10 drugstore products at the moment:
1) Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo $6.99 – I currently have the color Tough as Taupe, but I have also used Bad to the Bronze in the past. These are so good because they are a multipurpose product. I can use is as a all over color for days I am in a hurry or use it as a base for other eye shadows. It has a cream consistency that has great color pay off.
2) Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow $4.19 – This is a fairly new purchase for me and my first experience with the Milani brand. I got the color Bella Champagne. It is a gorgeous rose gold color with great pigmentation. I use this color all over my lid and a dark brown on my outer “V”. I love this combination!
3) e.l.f liquid liner $1.00 – This is my holy grail liquid eye liner! I mentioned this in a previous post (click here to see), but for some reason this little bottle was my answer to conquering the wing liner. You can’t beat this price either! I have this liner in the color Charcoal.
4) Almay intense i-color eyeliner $5.48 – I have had this eyeliner for what seems like forever! Other than the color, which is a beautiful brown topaz that has the slightest shimmer to it, this eyeliner is great because you don’t have to sharpen it. I know that sounds lazy, but it is so nice just to turn the pencil rather than have to get out the sharpener. I feel like sharpening can waste a great deal of the pencil too!
5) Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes VolumExpress Mascara $9.49 – Before a CVS coupon for Maybelline mascara, my go to was the CoverGirl Clump Crusher. I decided to give this mascara a try because of the separate lower lash wand. At first I did not care much for the upper lash wand, but as I kept using it I began to love it! Not only does it separate well, but it adds so much volume to my lashes. I have loved the lower lash wand since day one! I have some other mascaras in my collection to try, but this will definitely be a repurchase.
6) Revelon ColorStay Concealer $10.79 – This is my favorite concealer ever! I have to admit, I haven’t tried many in the past and no high end ones to date. But I love this concealer. After seeing all the reviews on YouTube, I had been using the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer. The ColorStay is sooo much better in my opinion. I have the color light/pale.
7) Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder $4.99 – I keep this powder in my vanity at all times. Anytime I use a liquid foundation, this is my go to powder. It sets my foundation and concealer without being cakey. I use the color Transparent.
8) Wet n Wild megaglow Illuminating Palette $4.99 – This is the second highlight I have owned and by far the best out of the two. Compared to the Kat Von D shade and light palette highlights, I think the wet n wild gives a better shimmer and so much cheaper!
9) NYX Lip Lingerie liquid lipstick $6.99 – So far this is my favorite liquid lipstick! I have the color Corset, which is a great nude color. This liquid lipstick lasts throughout the day without being too dry. I did a post awhile back comparing NYX to the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, click here to check it out.
10) Not Your Mother’s Double Take Dry Finish Texture Spray $6.19 – I love this stuff! Since I don’t have an Ulta close to me, I buy in bulk every time I go. I don’t think I could fix my hair without this stuff! It adds texture and a flexible hold without being sticky or weighing my hair down. If you are looking for a texturizing spray for an affordable price, you need this in your life! Not too long ago I did reviews on the Not Your Mother’s products I have tried….click here!
Hope you enjoyed my list! What are some of your top drugstore products?